sunnuntai 5. elokuuta 2012

Helloooooo!

I'm in Hampi, and man, this is just what I needed. So peaceful and beautiful. I'm writing in English 'cuz there's no Finnish letters. Bah.

India is crazy! It took me a few days to get into the way of living. Even though in Mumbai the traffic was wiiild, people don't run around like in Finland. Now that I've slowed my pace, I've can allow my self to think more, see the details, and I've felt wonderfully free.

I can't post any pictures, but we've got some wonderful shots of architecture, animals, food and people. The kids here are just great, I wish I could take them home with me.

Surely there are the sad things, beggars, slums and the pollution. I really don't want to go too deep into the religion aspect, but I can say it affects me, and sometimes I get scared. At the same time I, luckily, remember, who is by my side to protect me and to guide me. He is so wonderful and He has spoke to me here.

So greetings to everybody back home, I'm alive and well, Soila is alive and well, India is great great great! Tomorrow to Bangalore, I guess.

Love, in English, never again, I promise!

Ps. I'll post a lot of pictures later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiva kun kävit!